Alert Regarding Phishing Scams
Each year, we will:
- Create opportunities for over 3 million low-income students globally to attend high-quality schools.
- Support over 500,000 classrooms globally with high-quality tools, technology, and resources to deliver effective instruction.
- Help over 350,000 low-income students globally earn university degrees.
- Provide new career and job opportunities for over 250,000 low-income young adults globally.
- Improve the financial stability of over 3 million low-income families globally by creating access to responsible financial services.
- Improve the health and wellness of over 1 million children and their families across the United States.
- Provide pathways out of poverty for over 150,000 low-income families in Central Texas.